– Your pet’s safety and comfort are our first priority.
– We will not perform any grooming procedure that causes pain or a level of stress that we think is excessive. This includes nail trimming in some situations.
– Senior pets will be groomed for cleanliness and comfort.
2. You, the owner, will advise us of any medical, physical, emotional issues, allergies, sensitivities, or pre-existing conditions.
-These may include prior surgeries, hip or joint issues, warts, moles, ear infections or skin problems.
3. Right to Refuse Service: Grooming services can be stopped mid-groom, if necessary, for the safety of the dog and/or groomer or there may be an additional fee charged if an additional groomer is required to help finish the groom.
-HoPPooH Mobile Grooming reserves the right to use a muzzle on your pet for safety purposes.
If your pet has behavior problems, please let us know.
In the event a dog cannot be handled safely, the use of muzzles, e-collar, slings, straps, etc., are acceptable safety measures. Due care will be taken for the safety of the dog and groomer.
Dog owners are to be aware that neglect of the dog’s coat can be a cause for problems after grooming such as clipper/brush irritation. If a dog is uneasy or wiggly during the grooming procedure accidents can happen, including but not limited to nicks from clippers or scissors.
-The owner will be held liable for any bites that require medical treatment and for any property damage caused by their pet.